Free Audio on recovery...
Recently, Dr. Watts presented a two-day seminar and workshop for recovering alcoholics and addicts on the history of the Alcoholics Anonymous 12 Steps and how to use them in daily life to prevent relapse. You can listen to that audio presentation here...
Sign Up Today!
Enroll today for a confidential comprehensive
assessment of your counseling needs by clicking this button
Benefits of online counseling
can provide many advantages for people who have concerns about their intake of alcohol and other drugs who may come from a variety of backgrounds...
* people who live in rural settings
* people who are confined to their homes
* alcohol and drug counselors
* doctors, nurses, lawyers, veterinarians
* government workers or politicians
Online-Substance-Abuse-Counseling.com video and audio sessions can provide...
* control of your recovery
* a high level of confidentiality
* anonymity in the community
* lower-cost sessions than traditional means
* control of who knows about your concerns
* video or audio recording of your sessions
* coordination with internet resources
* the efficiency of modern communication
* immediate access to Dr. Watts
* opportunities to involve family members
* official proof of your recovery efforts